Thank you for applying to the Merck Animal Health-GCI Health- If This Dog Could Talk Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the following information including the attached document and confirm by responding to this email that you are able to participate in this campaign.
CAMPAIGN NAME: Merck Animal Health-GCI Health- If This Dog Could Talk Campaign
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE: Create a dog-focused post that meets all requirements below and in the Blogger Brief provided to you.
- Create a post to be submitted for approval no later than July 1, 2016.
- Draft must include your article title as well as all social media posts with images.
- Submit the post for approval in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once approved, the post should be published that same day as the event it promotes is quickly approaching.
- Create one blog post and two social posts. Remember that all posts need to be approved before going live.
- Each blog post must embed the Content Capsule – (embed code will be given once drafts are approved)
- Each blog post must mention the locations of the events (mentioned in attached Blogger Brief) and note that “Those who are unable to attend an event are encouraged to support the campaign to raise awareness of canine influenza by posting photos of their dogs on Twitter using #IfThisDogCouldTalk and tagging @MerckAH. Select photos could also be featured in The Dogist e-book.”
- Place a disclosure within your post. You are allowed to add to this disclosure. “Today’s post is a part of the Insider’s Program on Bloggy Moms. All opinions are my own.”
- Share your post via your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and use either #sponsored or #ad You can also tag @BloggyMoms and we will try to share your posts on social media.
- Use the attached Blogger Brief to review all requirements for you post.
Once your post is approved and published – please submit your information here:
Before submitting the form below, please send a Paypal invoice to email@example.com for $100