This one machine comes with a few accessories that will allow you to create the tastes you love while at home – or make a cup to go! If you often stop by a local or chain cafe, then you understand how quickly the cost of this treat adds up. Though a bit more pricey than your typical coffee-maker, it will soon pay for itself when you aren’t frequenting other locations.
- Choice of brew strength: Classic, Rich, Over Ice or Specialty
- Choice of brew size: carafe, half carafe, travel mug or cup
- Auto IQ takes just enough water from the reservoir for your chosen brewing method
- Comes with reusable mesh filter, milk frother, hot/cold tumbler, coffee scoop, carafe, and 40-recipe cookbook
- Thermal Flavor Extraction technology
- Glass carafe holds 43 ounces
- Programmable timer to delay brewing
- Warming plate with 2-hour automatic shut-off
Just as we mentioned above, The Ninja came with a milk frother – but it also came with a book of recipes for specialty drinks. The only other item needed for these specialty coffee drinks was a blender. We needed that for the frappuccinos. (Check out our review of the Ninja Blender here.)
The frappuccinos were awesome! Other than that, the cold coffee over ice has been our go-to drink this summer. Cool, refreshing and… coffee.
Our Favorite Recipe (So Far!)
- 4 Ninja Single-Serve Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 3 cups ice
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped cream as a garnish
- Ground cinnamon as a garnish
- (Cute Straws!)
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select the Travel Mug size; press the Specialty Brew Button.
- When brew is complete, combine coffee and ice with evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk in a 24-ounce or larger blender container.
- Blend until smooth, about 25 seconds; divide between 2 glasses and garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Our opinions are our own. If you would like Bloggy Moms to feature your product, please contact us here.
Oops! We did not clean our Ninja Coffee Bar as instructed – and we were left without coffee one morning. It was hard to do the things, without the coffee so that we could do the things!
We did find these awesome instructions for cleaning the Ninja Coffee Bar, and we are back in business! Phew! So, if you’re like us and put off cleaning your Ninja Coffee Bar – try this! We did have to run the cleaning process a few times, since it had been months and months. But it is all good now.