It would be great to see all of the books, ebooks, etc... authored by the mavens of Bloggy Moms!

Are you considering authoring a book? Share your dreams with us! Tell us why you have or haven't begun on your journey to published author.

We also have a special link up for those who have a book! Link your book up here!

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I did :)  I'm a Huggies 2012 Mom Inspired Grant Winner and I've been featured on Yahoo and won numerous awards so moms were coming to me for help :)

It's called Get Famous The Most Amazing Mom Bloggers Resource ON The Planet :)  And it's doing great and sells on Amazon. There are success stories on my blog.

Lisa Cash Hanson

www.lisacashhanson.com( coaching / women entrepreneurs)

www.snuggwugg.com ( baby product) 2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner

www.mompreneurmogul.com

www.blogstorichesclub.com

Wow that is pretty impressive!!

Hello Tiffany!  I'm brand new to Bloggy Moms.  Thank you for your thoughtful question. A month ago I published my first children's picture book called Kensie Cooks. It's about a young chef and her magical ingredient Zesty who try to win over three of the pickiest eaters around.  I'm excited to be holding my first book signing this Saturday.

For any of you who are in the process or are contemplating writing a children's book - I understand your journey.  It wasn't always easy but it was well worth it. I'd be happy to share my insights with any other bloggy moms :-)

Hi Tesha - I would really like to talk to you! I am in the beginning stages of writing a children's book and could really use some help and your insight!! Thanks! Alexa

Hi Alexa - email me any questions you have at teshavann@verizon.net 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I've just begun marketing my book which will be coming out in December.  I would love it if my new Bloggy Moms network could help provide a few likes to the new Facebook page as I get underway! 

Click:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/epicmombook 

Thank you!

Hi Marianne,

I just "Liked" your facebook page!

I'd love it if you did the same for me..My book and FB page are about Body image..thanks!

facebook.com/visitfitvsfiction

:o)

Just liked you too!  Best wishes on the book - very important topic!

Hi! Your book looks great! I am heading to like your FB page as well!

Thanks Alexa!!!

:o)

Thank you!  (:

I have had articles published but am working on my first novel! If I can stay on track I should be ready by spring to submit the MS for editing, then pimp it out for publication. <3

RSS

Redbox

- Get your blog listed here -

© 2014   Created by Tiffany Noth.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...