Hello Bloggy Moms!

I'm curious to know what your blog traffic was like when you first started and where you are now:

1. 1st month (I had 1650 visits during the first month)

2. 6th month

3. 1st year

4. 2nd year

5. 3+ year

When did you notice a huge traffic increase and what did you do to get there?   

xoxo,

Janise

http://MamaInHeels.com

Views: 804

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been writing my blog for 3 years 7 months. I average 800-1500 views per month. As of now my total is 21,640. Remember that's over 43 months. I use Facebook, twitter, networkbloggers, and sites like these. I also do something kinds sneaky: whenever I'm in an Apple Store I go to every iPad in the store, open Safari, and load my blog;). Heehee. I've also stood around and listened to people read and chat about it. I know, I'm so lame but I just wanted to try it out and see what happened.
Vicky
www.thepursuitofnormal.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/@PursuitOfNormal
www.facebook.com/ThePursuitOfNormal

LOL!!  Sneaky  *note to self, do what Vicky did!*

I made the same mental note Moody Mommi.

Hi Vicky,

Is that page views or visits?

It's page views. I'm still not sure what the difference is between a page view and visit? Can you explain?
I would like to know if that is page views or visitors as well. I've learned WordPress includes my views to the site so I'm only counting 'visitors' for my own peace of mind.

Blessings~
Alethea

http://www.Blended4Purpose.com

Vicky,

I love it! (and will try it ;)

Vicky

You are so smart. I must try that. I ususally just go into Apple and charge my phone, take pics of myself or people watch. Your passing time activity is much better.

omg!! TOTALLY have to try that one day!!!!  LOL   Thanks Vicky!!!

Sure! It's fun to stand around and listen to see if anyone talks about it!
Vicky
www.thepursuitofnormal.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/ThePursuitOfNormal
www.twitter.com/PursuitOfNormal

Wow, ladies, I am impressed. I have been blogging for a little over a year. I have a Twitter account and a Facebook page as well as pinning my crafts on Pinterest but I don't have anywhere near the number of visitors that you are getting. I am definitely doing something wrong.

Mama,

If you learn what we can do right, let me know.

Blessings~
Alethea

Blended4Purpose.com

RSS

#PaulieFionaGive Twitter Party

$500 Giveaway!

iBlog Magazine

Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money on your blog.

Bloggy Guide Series

Bloggy Squad Leaders

Our VIPs

- Get your blog listed here -

© 2014   Created by Bloggy Moms.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...