Follow us

Hi Everyone! I was just curious where ya'll are at? Wondering if any of you are close to me in Yukon?

Views: 142

Replies to This Discussion

nw okc
I'm over in Kingfisher :)

Hi Denise...I'm in SE Ok    I was just over by Yukon this past weekend-state playoffs and shopping :)

Nice to meet you! I'd love to have you follow-

http://scentblessings.blogspot.com/

I live in Broken Arrow, OK.
Hi Denise!  I am located in SW Oklahoma City, just east of Moore.  Looks like there are a couple of us right here in the Metro!
Hello Denise!!!  I'm an Okie from Muskogee.  We have been to Yukon to buy show calves from Express Ranch.  In fact, while we were there during spring break, we drove by & saw the new school being built.  It looks like it's going to be pretty awesome!!!  Everyone have an awesome TGIF!!!!

Hi! I'm in Broken Arrow, OK.  Anybody else in the area?

I am in SWOKC, not far at all from you!

I'm in SW OKC too - across from Moore Norman Technology center!

We are pretty close to being neighbors then....I am right by Eastlake...have one child at Eastlake, Brink and Westmoore....

Were really close then! Im in Country Place. I have A 6th grader at Fisher (transfer) she will be at Brink next year and I have a 10th grader at Westmore. I have only lived in this area for 3 years but I absolutely love it out here!

We are nearly neighbors!  Nice to meet you!  We just moved back here last year after we had to leave in 2004 on orders!  I read your blog...sounds like we live the same crazy life!  

RSS

- Get your blog listed here -

© 2014   Created by Tiffany Noth.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
'); });