Dr. Taffy W. Wagner's Groups

Dr. Taffy W. Wagner's Discussions

Has Anyone's Insurance ever Denied a Prescription Request?

Started this discussion. Last reply by Dr. Taffy W. Wagner Jan 17, 2013. 2 Replies

Last week, a lady that I follow on Twitter was on a rant because she said her child had acid reflux. The doctor prescribed some medication but her insurance company denied the request! I began…Continue

Tags: doctor, pharmacy, prescription

Gifts Received

Gift

Dr. Taffy W. Wagner has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Dr. Taffy W. Wagner's Page

Trending on Bloggy Moms

Dr. Taffy W. Wagner posted a blog post

What is the Affordable Care Act?

The Affordable Care Act was designed to reduce the number of uninsured Americans. If you recall in one of my recent blogs, I shared the Congressional Budget Office said there were 57 million uninsured Americans last year. What a number right!!The Affordable Care Act is comprised of four plans:Platinum Plan which is a 90/10 plan meaning 90% of the health insurance premium is covered and the other 10% falls back on the insured to pay through co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance.Gold Plan which…See More
Jan 15
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner posted a blog post

Are Spouses Safe under Affordable Care Act?

Every time I do a local seminar or have an exhibit at a local trade show, it seems as if I am sharing new information. When talking with wives who are business owners and I ask about health insurance, they always tell me... I'm covered under my husband's employer. I say, that's good; however, are you aware that under the Affordable Care Act as of January 1, 2014, employers are only required to cover the employee and dependent children, not spouses.Do you remember several months ago there was a…See More
Jan 13
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner posted a blog post

What are the 10 Essential Health Benefits under the Affordable Care Act?

What are these 10 Essential Health Benefits that everyone keeps saying insurance policies need to have to be considered insurance?It is because the insurance policies on the individual market and the employer sponsored policies do not have these benefits that they are cancelling.The 10 Essential Health Benefits are:Ambulatory patient servicesEmergency servicesHospitalizationLaboratory servicesPreventive and wellness services and chronic disease management and HospitalizationPrescription…See More
Dec 29, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner's 2 blog posts were featured
Jan 26, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner replied to Tiffany Noth's discussion Introduce Yourself!
"Will definitely be checking it out."
Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner replied to Tiffany Noth's discussion Introduce Yourself!
"Will be checking out your blog. Sounds like my type of blog."
Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner posted blog posts
Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner posted a photo

Lego Police Station

A project for all times.
Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner commented on Alethea Etinoff's blog post The devil will NOT stop me!
"Alethea, I read your post in its entirety and all I kept seeing is that you are being SET up for a STEP UP! If your marriage was not going to be powerful for the kingdom, you wouldn't have the challenge you are dealing with RIGHT NOW! So how…"
Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner commented on Simply At Home Mom's blog post Getting Back Into Exercise!
"GREAT for you! I am getting back to exercise as well. My husband and the twins have been doing it for a while and now I am getting on the band wagon. Playing racquetball and I will be a fierce competitor!"
Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner commented on Empowered Momma J's blog post Real Foods DON'T Need to Claim They Are Healthy
"I believe in reading labels when shopping. I'm a huge proponent of looking at the ingredients and what is listed first. How close is sugar to the top, salt, etc. I thoroughly agree REAL FOODS do not have to make health claims. People eating…"
Jan 21, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner commented on Cortney Galster's blog post How This Thing Called Arbonne Has Changed My Life
"Cortney,   Such a true story. I can appreciate how you say before I had made it up in my mind... then you began to listen to their stories and YOU changed!!! When people come to the table with a preconceived idea - they are the only ones who…"
Jan 21, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner replied to Dr. Taffy W. Wagner's discussion Has Anyone's Insurance ever Denied a Prescription Request?
"Rochelle, Glad to hear the doctor was able to step in and approve the different medication. I could see me easily saying where's the information about the side effects! "
Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner commented on Melissa's group Colorado Moms
"Alma - Love your blog. That's talking my language - To Save A Dollar. Will send you an email about a solution you may want to add."
Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Taffy W. Wagner commented on Melissa's group Colorado Moms
"I just visited Erika Swift's blog - twins are soooo cute! I have boy/girl twins. Soo much fun watching the differences."
Jan 17, 2013
Rochelle replied to Dr. Taffy W. Wagner's discussion Has Anyone's Insurance ever Denied a Prescription Request?
"I've had a prescription be denied by insurance because it wasn't on the insurance's preferred list. The insurance wanted me to have a different medication of the same class. My doctor approved that and it worked out fine."
Jan 17, 2013

Profile Information

If you blog, what is your blog's name?
Money and Marriage 365
Blog URL
http://www.moneyandmarriage365.com
I blog about...
Health and Fitness, Homeschooling, Marriage, Twins and Multiples, Religion and Faith, Work at Home, Working Mom, Business, Writing
What do you blog about? {In your own words}
I am a Personal Finances Expert/Educator that shares about the different financial stages of life for couples (engaged, newlywed or married beyond newlywed). That includes parenting, homeschooling, business, working at home, health since those things are all a part of who I am and our life. I also discuss multiple streams of income on the blog.
Twitter ID {Remember to include www.twitter.com/ }
http://twitter.com/moneyinmarriage
I have been blogging since:
2006 or before!
I blog because:
My message regarding personal finances can change lives and is not judgmental instead educational.

Dr. Taffy W. Wagner's Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

Dr. Taffy W. Wagner's Blog

What is the Affordable Care Act?

Posted on January 15, 2014 at 11:30am 0 Comments

The Affordable Care Act was designed to reduce the number of uninsured Americans. If you recall in one of my recent blogs, I shared the Congressional Budget Office said there were 57 million uninsured Americans last year. What a number right!!

The Affordable Care Act is comprised of four plans:

Platinum Plan which is a 90/10 plan meaning 90% of the health insurance premium is covered and the other 10% falls back on the insured to pay through co-pays,…

Continue

Are Spouses Safe under Affordable Care Act?

Posted on January 13, 2014 at 11:44pm 0 Comments

Every time I do a local seminar or have an exhibit at a local trade show, it seems as if I am sharing new information. When talking with wives who are business owners and I ask about health insurance, they always tell me... I'm covered under my husband's employer. I say, that's good; however, are you aware that under the Affordable Care Act as of January 1, 2014, employers are only required to cover the employee and dependent children, not spouses.

Do you remember several…

Continue

What are the 10 Essential Health Benefits under the Affordable Care Act?

Posted on December 29, 2013 at 5:00pm 0 Comments

What are these 10 Essential Health Benefits that everyone keeps saying insurance policies need to have to be considered insurance?

It is because the insurance policies on the individual market and the employer sponsored policies do not have these benefits that they are cancelling.

The 10 Essential Health Benefits are:

  • Ambulatory patient services
  • Emergency…
Continue

Affordable Care Act By the Numbers

Posted on December 28, 2013 at 11:11pm 0 Comments

I have been busy all year educating people online and offline about the Affordable Care Act. Let's look  BY THE NUMBERS:

According to the Congressional Budget Office, there were 57 million uninsured Americans which is why the Affordable Care Act was started to reduce that…

Continue

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of Bloggy Moms to add comments!

Join Bloggy Moms

At 7:17am on February 12, 2013, The Redhead Riter said…

Just stopping by to introduce myself and wish you a happy Tuesday!

 
 
 

bizXpress

iBlog Magazine for Professional Women Bloggers

Redbox


- Get your blog listed here -

© 2014   Created by Tiffany Noth.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...