This was our very first dairy free dinner we had since our family had gone dairy free. It was a total hit with our daughters. There exact words while cleaning up dinner were, "Can you make this again mom?!"
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 hours on LOW 4-6 hours on HIGH (With a cup of water)
1 package of skinless thawed chicken breast
1 fresh lemon
5 teaspoon/ Lemon pepper seasoning
4 Tablespoons/ Vegan butter. (I use earth balance.)
1.I always turn my crock pot on first to that it can start to warm up.
2.Melt the vegan butter.
3. Lay chicken onto a dinner plate or a cutting board and cover the chicken with the lemon pepper seasoning.
4. Add chicken into the crock pot.
5. Poor the melted butter over the chicken that is already in the crock pot.
6. Slice the lemon and add it into the crock pot.
7. Sprinkle the parsley all over.
8. This is optional. I do this If I run out of time. Add a cup of water and place your crock pot on HIGH. It will cook your chicken in 4-6 hours. Mine cooked in 4 hours.
9.Please double check your chicken to make sure it is fully cooked.