I have been working on my 2012 blog edition in the last couple of days - I know, it totally feels like a car when it's about to be released for its new look of the year. I invested a couple of hours here and there with this new look mostly because the baby still requires a lot of my attention and could not commit to give more. And finally, last night, it was decently completed. It did not feel like a lot of work was done or at least, what I was aiming to do I could tweak the HTML without complications.
Some illustration needed to be done to match the design I had in my head, but I did not invest a lot of time perfecting it since I would need at least a day to work on every single aspect of it. So, illustration was done and completed. Installation of some plug ins tested. And it was done.
I accessed my blog this morning again and it looked fine. All pieces were working fine. In and Out fine. However, I remember I needed to add something extra, something that I forgot to do last night. So I went to the "Dashboard" section and headed over to the "Design" tab when my face with open jaw saw this: