A Mom Blog Social Network
During the year, when I'm at work, I like to moan and groan about how busy I am. Life would be very different, I say, if only I had more spare time.
Well, I'm on vacation this week. And I think I'm getting a taste of what would happen if I allowed myself to live a totally unstructured life:
1. I would watch a lot of Food Network.
2. I would go to the gym in the morning and then go home and crash into bed.
3. I would eat too much candy.
4. I would play Mario checkers with my son - and lose.
5. I would have long conversations with the dog, who would start to look slightly bored.
6. I would drink many different types of coffee.
7. I would hang out at the library with all the other cool people.
8. I would talk a lot about how the house was really messy and how I should clean it up. And then I would watch Food Network.
9. I would write.
10. I wouldn't have any excuses not to do all the stuff I've been putting off ... and I'd watch more Food Network.