The word "resolution" holds too much pressure. First, I don't think my list is a
list of problems that need to be resolved. Second, if we just use
another word such as "hope" - it won't look as bad when we give up in
Here is my list of hopes for the upcoming new year:
- Get better at budgeting which in turn will make Chris and I argue less.
- Start running again which in turn will make me stop buying clothes for my new mommy curves, meaning less money, meaning less arguing again.
- Stop time. Audrey is growing too fast.
- Stop texting and driving.
- Keep blogging.
- Try to can fruits and vegetables. The key word is "try".
- Try to home make baby food.
- Try to live in complete darkness which in turn will make our power bill less and again, less arguing.
- Quit dealing with people walking all over me.
- Don't book up every summer weekend by February.
- Deepen relationships with the friends that really matter and care.