A Mom Blog Social Network
Give thanks…embrace joy!
This morning, I finished reading One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp
I have not found a better book to answer the demanding questions, we all ask ourselves, as we witness pain and suffering all around and in our own lives.
Ann fervently challenges us to live a life of gratitude. To embrace all great and marvelous gifts God lovingly offers in small breathtaking moments…everyday.
This year, I gladly accept her challenge to write down one thousand gifts.
3 gifts each day = 1000 gifts in one year
1. Ann Voskamp's book, One Thousand Gifts.
2. Toys strewn throughout the house.
3. Kari Jobe's inspirational music.
4. Children's footsteps.
5. A 3-day weekend...an extra day at home with the E-TEAM
6. The freedom to read my Bible.
7. The furry terrier who keeps my feet warm.
Join me at One Mom's Guide.