A Mom Blog Social Network
You are always in need of some baskets or neat boxes to stores items at home or at your work place . I don't like messes and clutter . However buying baskets and boxes can quickly become expensive . So here is a quick and easy way to recycle boxes from your groceries into pretty storage boxes . Simply follow those step-by-step instructions .
(1) You will need the following : one empty box or more , some duct tapes with pretty patterns and a black duct tape .
(2) If you have a long box like mine , you may want to start by cutting it the size you want to . I cut mine so I could get two nice small cube-like boxes .
(3) Then you will turn your first box upside down , and start cutting duct tape to cover the bottom of the box . You will get something like this :
(4) Then continue , to cover the box with the pretty duct tape , one side at a time .
(5) Once all sides of the box are covered , add a piece of BLACK duct tape on all edges of the box . I think it gives it a more elegant look , don’t you think ? You can even make a little bow with your black duct tape as well and tape it to the top of the box , like this :
(6) Now your pretty box is done . You can store whatever you want in it .
You can follow the exact same steps to make a box with a different duct tape …
One last look with both boxes together :
I hope this post inspired you to make use of some of your old boxes and recycle them . See you next time =)