- I heard a little, tiny, barely there cry from K early this morning and said to myself she needs a snuggle just because I won't see her tonight.
- If I probably only heard that cry in my head just so I had a good excuse to go wake her up and put her next to me.
- Laugh every time she does something that if other kids did it I'd be annoyed.
- Almost every room in the house is some sort of grey color.
- If I had an oreo brownie for breakfast....and hated every bite.
- If I have a post coming up on every single accessory that you need this season...and I want it all. But can't buy it right now.
- That I revealed Mr. A finally...but still want to keep his identity a secret because it's been like that for so long.
- I've liked staying at home while finishing the house these past two weeks because that means I don't have to cook or clean. And I always have everything I need because that's just how awesome gparents are.
- I don't want to leave home now because I'm a spoiled brat. haha!
- The only reason I want the Mr to go on his business trip next week is because I know I get to watch what I want on Tv and it won't involve every episode of every season of Scrubs. (even though I do love that show haha a girl can only take so much!)
- I'm already counting down the days until he comes back!
- If I say I'm not running until the fall because it's so.freaking.hot.here.in.Florida when really we all know I'm lazy.
- I question why I'm crazy when it comes to half marathons and still do them anyway. lol
Now what you've all been waiting for! The Mr!
Le Sigh* What are you saying "So What" to this week?
Bloggy Moms come check the rest of my blog out here and drop a line or two!