- My 15 year old and 5 year old playing together and laughing hysterically
- Listening to my 5 year old upstairs playing with his Star Wars Legos and making blaster sounds. "pew pewpew!"
- Another Star Wars Lego thing - They have parades and the 5 year old sings the Imperial March.
- Autumn and Spring
- The Botanical Gardens. Especially the scent garden where you can lean down and smell everything, or rub the leaves with your fingers and come away with absolute nirvana.
- My partner and all she does for me. (she's the tall one on the left)
- My 15 year old being painfully honest with me about almost everything. I love it.
- Earl Grey Tea - ANY time of year.
- Coffee at midnight - my schedule isn't regulated at all right now.
- Being able to blog freely.
Yep, just a few of my favorite things.
Come to my blog to see the links to Missouri Botanical Gardens and the picture of my partner and I. :)