A Mom Blog Social Network
Today is the big day. TODAY is the big back-to-work day.
As of today, I am back to work. After almost 14 months on maternity leave I am headed back to work. Not entirely by choice (see Better Buy a New Bra, Purse Shopping and Truth be Told… Sometimes).
Because of the impending back-to-work day, yesterday’s to-do list read like a book and included:
1. Choose what to wear to work (might require some ironing which is difficult since I still haven’t bought an iron since Iron Me! ).
2. Plan meals for the week and pull out recipes (if required) to assist with grocery shopping list.
3. Make grocery list and go grocery shopping for the week (this will be a challenge since right now I usually go to the market in the middle of the week for fresh produce and meat).
4. Clean house. Well at least clean three bathrooms and vacuum upstairs.
5. Wash, fold and put away six loads of laundry.
6. Write out schedule for Sweet Pea’s nanny (first day she is alone with her the whole day).
Click to read the rest of the list (I promise it gets better) at Maija's Mommy Moments.