I love the Avocado Egg Rolls at The Cheesecake Factory and after making pork egg rolls and crab cream cheese wonton’s with my boys it made me crave avocado egg rolls. I decided I had to make them, and I am so glad I did. It was super easy and so delicious. Why spend $12 plus tax and tip, when you can buy avocados many times 2 for $1 and I already had everything else on hand.
Avocado Egg Roll Recipe
- 3 large avocados
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 cloves of garlic minced
- ¼ red onion diced
- sprinkle of garlic salt
- juice of 1/2 of a lime
- a handful of cilantro (I love cilantro, add to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon of The Ginger People Spicy Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- Egg Roll Wrappers (I used Twin Dragon a pack of 20)
- Dice two avocados, so you have chunks, mash the other avocado.
- Gently mix avocados with ginger, minced garlic, diced onion, juice of 1/2 a lime and Spicy Ginger Teriyaki Sauce.
- Add chopped cilantro and sprinkle of garlic salt.
- To assemble lay egg roll wrapper so it looks like a diamond, on one corner add about 2 tablespoons of prepared filling, roll like a burrito tightly then fold over left and right sides and continue to roll, dampen edges with water to seal.
- Deep fry until golden brown and drain on paper towels.
Of course, I had to use my favorite dipping sauce The Ginger People Sweet Ginger Chili Sauce.
Check out my Easy Egg Roll and Crab Cream Cheese Wonton Recipes here: https://bit.ly/2Got2Do
You can find these Ginger People sauces and other Ginger People products at Raley’s and Sprouts. Read more about The Ginger People products and find more recipes on their website.
Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends. www.BlogAboutItAll.com