Thank you for applying to the 3M Window Film Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the following information including the attached document and confirm by completing the Confirmation Form.
CAMPAIGN NAME: 3M Window Film
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE: • Write a blog post about 3M Window Film for Residential (product focus – 3M™ Sun Control Window Film Prestige Series or 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film Climate Control Series) or Automotive (product focus – 3M™ Automotive Window Film Crystalline Series) use in an effort to increase and drive awareness of the professionally installed product.
- Create a post to be submitted for approval no later than 12:00pm EST on July 28, 2017.
- Draft must include your article title as well as all social media posts with images.
- Draft can not simply be a copy/paste of the Blogger Brief given to you. Use that as a basis to create original content in your voice.
- Draft must contain all key requirement listed in the Blogger Brief provided to you.
- Draft of social posts to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest (include image).
- Placement location of the YouTube video embed code.
- Submit the post for approval in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once approved, you will be given a publish date.
- Create one blog post and social posts. Remember that all posts need to be approved before going live.
- Each blog post must include elements covered in the Blogger Brief.
- Place a disclosure within your post.
- Share your post via your social media platforms using either #sponsored or #ad.
- Remember to use the attached Blogger Brief to review all requirements for you post.
- Reminder that you may be required to edit your post after it has been published in the event errors have occurred during copy/paste and publish efforts. We will try our best to review posts within 24 hours to check for this.
FORM 1 – CONFIRM PARTICIPATION HERE:
FORM 2 – CONFIRM PUBLISH DATE HERE:
FORM 3 – CONFIRM PUBLISHED ARTICLE LINKS HERE: