Thank you for applying to the Galderma – Break Up with Your Makeup Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the following information including the attached document and confirm by responding to this email that you are able to participate in this campaign.
CAMPAIGN NAME: Galderma – Break Up with Your Makeup Campaign. The Break Up with Your Makeup is created to motivate women to stop concealing skin issues and start treating them instead, and should increase conversation and buzz for bloggers, general media and consumers. The program is focused on educating consumers on rosacea and the various Galderma treatment options in an easy-to-understand way that promotes sharing. We want women to “break-up” with their dependency on make-up as a crutch to cover rosacea and treat the underlying problem, and to use makeup to highlight their best features instead.
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE: Bringing awareness to Galderma’s Break Up with Your Makeup campaign via sponsored blog posts.
You MUST provide a draft of your article and social media post for review and approval before publishing. Please send your draft to firstname.lastname@example.org in a WORD DOCUMENT.
Review all points below, in the attached document and in the submission form below while creating your draft.
- Based on the points below and the attached document, create an article and social media posts due in draft by May 5, 2016.
- Create a post and introduce your audience to Galderma’s Break Up with Your Makeup campaign.
- Your draft must include a title.
- Your draft must include a social media post for: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Your social media posts should include the hashtags: #BreakUpWYourMakeup and #spon
- Your Word Document should be saved as: Your Name followed by Blog Name then Post Title.
- Each sponsored post must include a personal story about dealing with rosacea.
- Each blog post must embed the Galderma Content Capsule we provide.
- Must provide a draft post for review before publishing.
- Promote the blog post across the bloggers’s respective social channels.
- Share your post on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Receive payment of $100
REMINDER: DO NOT PUBLISH BEFORE RECEIVING APPROVAL. The review process may take several weeks.
Once your post is approved and published – please submit your information here:
Before submitting the form below, please send a Paypal invoice to email@example.com for $100