Thank you for applying to the Unbranded RA Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the requests and requirements (embedded below or attached to welcoming email) before accepting the assignment.
The sponsor requires your article to be written and draft sent to Bloggy Moms by April 18, 2017 . Review all points and document below before accepting this campaign.
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE: To help support the rheumatoid arthritis (RA) community, Regeneron and Sanofi Genzyme fielded a 1,000-person RA patient survey (Honestly RA) to uncover the daily struggles, frustrations, and triumphs of what it means to live with RA. For this blogger campaign, we are seeking influencers to write a blog post and associated social media content about the Honestly RA survey results that resonate the most with you.
- Create draft in a WORD DOCUMENT and submit to Bloggy Moms at: firstname.lastname@example.org by noon (12:00pm EST) on April 18, 2017
- Embed the Honestly RA Content Capsule within their post.
- Include at least three survey statistics (statistics will be provided in the content capsule along with associated imagery)
- Share at least one personal story related to an RA survey statistic.
- Include a disclosure sponsored message: “This post is part of a paid sponsorship by Regeneron and Sanofi Genzyme. All opinions are my own.”
- NOT mention any branded products or treatments. Additionally, the posts flanking this one (the one posted before and after) cannot mention any branded pharmaceutical products related to RA.
- Each blogger must embed the Honestly RA Content Capsule.
- Each blog post must include at least 3 survey statistics.
- Each blog post must share at least one personal story related to a survey statistic.
- Each blog post must include a disclosure sponsored message: “This post is part of a paid sponsorship by Regeneron and Sanofi Genzyme. All opinions are my own.”
- Each social post much include #sponsored or #ad hahstags to align with FTC guidelines.
- Each blog and social post must be provided in a word document for the Sanofi Genzyme/Regeneron medical/legal/regulatory team’s approval and cannot be posted until approval is received.
- Each blogger must be able to turn comments off on their blog post.
- Each blogger must drive to their blog post twice via owned social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) using #HonestlyRA hashtag.
- Each post will NOT mention any branded products or treatments. Additionally, the posts flanking this one (the one posted before and after) cannot mention any branded pharma products related to RA.
- Blog and social media posts cannot go live until they are fully approved (i.e. approval will be shared via email by agency on behalf of Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron teams).
- Each blogger will respond to direct messages that mention a brand as noted in the AE reporting outlined below on page 2.
- Publish your post by given deadline (following full approval).
ACCEPT CAMPAIGN HERE:
1). Replicate the approved PDF as best as they can
2). Copy needs to be exact
3). Photos need to be placed exactly where they are in the PDF
4). Insert the attached embed code of the Content Capsule
5). Let us know when you plan on posting live
6). Submit live links as soon as they are published
7). Review all key requirements in the Blogger Brief
SUBMIT PUBLISHED ARTICLE INFORMATION HERE
FORM COMING ONCE DRAFTS ARE APPROVED