Thank you for applying to the Thompson Creek Window to Spring Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the following information including the attached document and confirm by responding to this email that you are able to participate in this campaign.
CAMPAIGN ELEMENTS: Window to Spring! Each blogger is encouraged to share tips on how to spruce up windows and doors for Spring. We’d love for each blogger to incorporate their own how-to / DIY ideas for window boxes or door fun door treatments to help enhance curb/porch appeal. In addition, each blogger must use Thompson Creek Tips on when to replace windows.
Use the campaign content/information emailed to you as a basis for creating a post. Do not simply copy and paste the content without crafting an article in your own voice. Please create unique content that is in keeping with the voice of your blog.
You MUST provide a draft for review and approval before publishing. Please send your draft to email@example.com
Review all points below and in the submission form while creating your draft.
- Create a post and introduce your audience to the Thompson Creek Window to Spring Campaign.
- Review the attachment e-mailed to you. This includes all necessary campaign information.
- Your draft must include a title.
- Your draft must include any images you intend to place in the article.
- Must provide a draft post for review before publishing.
- Share your post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Receive payment of $100. Payments are typically made on a net 60 schedule. If there should be any delay, Bloggy Moms will provide notice.
Once your post is approved and published – please submit your information below:
Please send a Paypal invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org for $100 once all requirements have been met, your post has been approved and published.