Thank you for applying to Living with PBC campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the following information including the attached document and confirm by responding to this email that you are able to participate in this campaign.
CAMPAIGN NAME: Living with PBC. Primary biliary cholangitis (PBC), formerly known as primary biliary cirrhosis, is a rare and progressive liver disease that primarily results from autoimmune destruction of the bile ducts that transport bile acids out of the liver, resulting in cholestasis
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE: Raise awareness and understanding of PBC, including diagnosis, severity/impact and significant unmet needs.
- Create a post to be submitted for approval no later than February 25, 2016.
- Submit the post for approval in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once approved, the post should be published no earlier than March 4, 2016.
- Place a disclosure within your post. You are allowed to add to this disclosure. “Today’s post is a part of the Insider’s Program on Bloggy Moms. All opinions are my own.”
- Share your post via your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and use either #sponsored or #ad You can also tag @BloggyMoms and we will try to share your posts on social media.
- Use the attached Blogger Creative to review requirements for you post.
Once your post is approved and published – please submit your information here:
Before submitting the form below, please send a Paypal invoice to email@example.com for $100