Profile Photo

Follow Friday

• Public Group
  • 7 months ago

members

Reply To: Follow Friday – March 24, 2017

• So, today has been really slow-going for me.  Last week - we were in sunny Florida where I am the only one who did not get a sunburn.  That's the total opposite of how our first warm-weather travel goes for the year.  But I used a different sunscreen that everyone else - and theirs seemed to have failed. (Yes, they reapplied.) I spent extra time lathering everyone up with after sun lotions and sunblock - and buying special sunscreen swimwear for everyone.  It was still a great vacation - but now I'm exhausted!  I need another vacation now.

On top of that exhaustion - we're back in Indiana where the weather is not nearly as cheery and happy as Florida was.  What's the deal, Indiana?  I love ya - but I can see us parting ways if the husband ever agrees. (He hasn't actually committed to that in the nearly 16 years I've been trying.) Here's a picture of a super cute coffee mug that I saw in Florida.  I have way too many coffee cups.  It's a problem.  So, I didn't buy it.  But now I wish I had.  Because I sure could use the hassle of trying to figure out where to put it. 🤪 But isn't it super cute?

So where are you traveling this year?  What types of travel are your favorite?  I prefer road trips to nature-made destinations.  Though I do love museums, festivals, and amusement parks.

#travel #travels #travelinfluencer #coffee #coffeemug #florida #roadtrip #cafe #coffeetime #coffeeshop #coffeelover #food #love #barista #espresso #coffeelovers #tea #breakfast #latte #coffeeaddict #coffeeholic #foodie #photography #art #coffeegram #cafe #goodmorning #caffeine #coffeebreak
  • Beach dreamin' as we drive home and see rain clouds ahead 😯🙃 #beachplease🌴 
#emeraldcoast

@resortquestnwfl @wyndhamvacationrentals

#hosted #travel @visitflorida #VacationDifferently #destin #travelinfluencer #travelinfluencers #travelling #travelblogger #travelbloggerlife #vacation #roadtrip #familytravel #familyvacation #beach #swim #travelblog #travels #gulfofmexico #sandytoes #florida
  • One of my favorite things about staying at SunDestin was having a full kitchen!  I know, I know - part of the fun during vacation is NOT cooking.  BUT, I love to be in the kitchen wherever I am!

Dan cooked up some yummy grilled, chicken subs one night - and Savannah and I put together large salads the next night.  Not having all the fixings that you're used to at home can bring out the creativity and reality in what is necessary.  I think we did a pretty good job!  Dan's sandwiches rocked and I think he won the dinner wars.  #GoHim!

I never did have the time to make a sugar cream pie while we were here.  Maybe next time!

#beachplease🌴 
#emeraldcoast

#hosted #travel @visitflorida 
#VacationDifferently #destin #travelinfluencer 
#travelinfluencers 
#travelling #travelblogger #travelbloggerlife 
#vacation #roadtrip #familytravel 
#familyvacation #beach#swim #travelblog 
#travels
#gulfofmexico #sandytoes #florida  #dinnerwars
  • So, I'm crazy in love with this cheerful umbrella.  I love all the bright and vibrant colors you see at the beach and in the summer!

#beachplease🌴 
#emeraldcoast

#hosted #travel @visitflorida #VacationDifferently #destin #travelinfluencer #travelinfluencers #travelling #travelblogger #travelbloggerlife #vacation #roadtrip #familytravel #familyvacation #beach #swim #travelblog #travels #gulfofmexico #sandytoes #florida
  • Good BEAUTIFUL morning from Sundestin resort! 😍

#beachplease🌴 
#emeraldcoast

• LOVE the view from Sundestin resort!

#beachplease🌴 
#emeraldcoast

Would you like Bloggy Moms to feature your product or attraction? Please contact us here.
Content on this site contains sponsored and affiliate links. Read our disclosure here. If you purchase something through a post on our site, Bloggy Moms or the publishing member may get a small share of the sale.