Disney Princess: A Magical Pop-Up World

Home Forums Insiders Disney Princess: A Magical Pop-Up World

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
      Tiffany Noth
      Keymaster

DisneyPop_PH_Eblast_revised (2)

Disney Princess: A Magical Pop-Up World is a delightful, interactive celebration of Disney’s timeless characters, stories, and fairy tales—perfect for Disney fans of all ages.

trailerscreenshot

This collectible piece of Disney magic spans eleven films and princesses, including fan-favorites such as Belle, Snow White, Ariel, and Rapunzel. Through twenty-seven pop-ups and scenes, the classic moments from these beloved films come alive. Join Cinderella as she transforms for the ball, Jasmine as she embarks on a magic carpet ride, Aurora as she pricks her finger on Maleficent’s spinning wheel, and Merida as she bravely fights to decide her own destiny.

Disney Princess: A Magical Pop-Up World by Matthew Reinhart is published by Insight Editions and is available wherever books are sold November 17, 2015.

Enter the giveaway for a chance to receive a review copy and a copy to give away on your blog!

Insight Editions | Facebook | Twitter | Newsletter

Apply for Review and Giveaway Opportunities Below:

Emma Craig
      Participant

I just received my copy! It’s so beautiful! I received two – am I supposed to send it on to the giveaway winner?

The topic ‘Disney Princess: A Magical Pop-Up World’ is closed to new replies.

Groups

Would you like Bloggy Moms to feature your business? Contact us here.

Editor Picks