PROOF Bed Bug Spray – Bloggy Moms Insider Alert
August 1, 2015 at 10:00 am #7599Tiffany NothKeymaster
Bed Bugs are impacting dorms, hotels, homes, movie theatres, etc. In particular, as students head back to college dorms and residences, precautionary efforts must be taken to reduce chances of bed bug infestation. In fact, the 2015 Bugs Without Borders survey conducted by National Pest Management Association found that 46% of pest control professionals have encountered infestations of bed bugs in college dormitories. Living in an age of moving towards eco and natural living: plant based PROOF ® Bed Bug spray, a plant-based EPA registered product has been tested to have 100% effectiveness in killing adult bed bugs and their eggs.
Here is a list of 5 FoolPROOF Must haves for dorms to combat bed bugs and enjoy the comforts of home in the dorm room.
1. PROOF bed bug Spray. The last thing you need is to make a trip to the health centre because of bed bug bites. Spray your bed and luggage to make you’re not taking an unwanted guests back home with you. PROOF bed bug Spray works for up to 3 weeks at a time.
2. Shower caddy. Placing everything in one convenient place makes your life easier because getting in the shower only to realize you forgot your shampoo is quite annoying.
3. Highlighters and lots of them. It pays off to highlight important material covered in class, it makes reviewing material during midterms and exams a lot easier.
4. Organizer/ Planner. Nothing makes college easier than being organized. Write down all your deadlines at the beginning of the semester so you can plan accordingly. Bonus tip: Write your due date two days before it is actually due, this gives you more time to edit your work.
5. Netflix/Hulu membership. It is perfectly acceptable to have a distraction from college, just be sure to log off during midterm and exam week!
Bed bugs thrive in confined environments with many people, hence being an ideal environment in dorms, therefore efforts must be taken to minimize risk of infestation. These efforts can include fully inspecting suitcases before packing especially if you have been traveling in the summer. Also, inspect inspect the mattress, headboard and all furniture using the free Bed Bug Proof app available on Iphone and Android as a method for detection.
These products can be purchased at Walmart Supercenters in your local area. (Full list of stores carrying PROOF® is available at http://bugproof.com).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.