Sambrosa Nighttime Relief
December 8, 2017 at 4:48 pm #16062Tiffany NothKeymaster
When it comes to getting a good night’s rest – there are a lot of choices. But with all the artificial ingredients it’s not always easy to feel good about taking them. With Sambrosa Nighttime Syrup we offer all the benefits of regular sleep aids but use real honey and 5 organic herbs and aniseed oil combined with a small amount of doxylamine for the rest nature intended! Sambrosa provides not only a good nights rest but relieves nighttime allergy symptoms and cough.
- Sambrosa is Non GMO
- Sambrosa has no artificial colors or flavors
- Sambrosa contains no high fructose corn syrup
Our goal from the beginning has been to create a healthier alternative to other nighttime allergy relief products today. By combining our real honey base with organic herbs and the active ingredient Doxylamine we have done just that. Sleep is the natural way the body repairs and rebuilds, why use chemicals to fall asleep if you don’t have to.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Sambrosa is available in a 4 oz bottle and as a convenient 3 night travel pack.
- Doxylamine is an antihistamine. It is used for allergy relief such as hay fever as well as the common cold. It can be used by itself as a short-term sedative.
- Honey is quite amazing in its taste and in its countless health benefits; it is an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and contains antioxidants.
- Aniseed Oil offers many curative properties including as an antiseptic, expectorant, and sedative.
- Passionflower is used by the ancient Aztecs as a sedative and pain reliever. Also used today for its ability help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Thyme helps to calm a cough and has been used to sooth nerves and in the treatment of respiratory ailments.
- California Poppy is used as a remedy to reduce stress, a useful herb for the nervous system.
- Tracaganth is typically is used as an essential binding agent, a natural alternative to synthetic agents.
- Eucalyptus is known for its aroma, but also for its pharmaceutical, and antiseptic uses. Eucalyptus oil may also have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Would you like a sample? Please apply below to be considered.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.