Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Mix up your breakfast routine and try this luscious homemade, breakfast pizza – topped creamy gravy, country sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese!
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
- 1 lb country sausage
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the crescent dough into 16 even triangles. Forming a circle, place them on a round, and greased pizza pan.
- Press the dough down and up toward the side, forming a crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes or until golden.
- In a medium-size skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Prepare gravy according to the directions printed on the package.
- Combine sausage and gravy when both are cooked.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture to this and stir until it is almost set.
- Spread the sausage and gravy over the crust.
- Top the pizza with eggs, and cheeses.
- Bake 7 – 10 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.
Favorites for this Recipe