If you have a small or large business that takes virtual payments, then a virtual terminal may be ideal for you. Barclaycard and Sage Pay offer two of the most powerful services for online payments. See the key features and benefits of each:
- There’s competitive pricing with a full list of features, so you know what you’re getting for your money.
- Pricing is based on how many features you need and how much you need their service.
- No technical know-how is required to set up your virtual terminal and get started.
- Access your virtual terminal from your phone, as well as your PC or tablet.
- Gives you the ability to accept payments from multiple currencies, as well as from all major card types
- No additional integration is needed from you once you’ve set up the system.
- The standard package comes with five users, so you can add your employees for no extra charge.
- Gives you the service to make payments over the phone, as well as gives refunds if needed
- Full security to ensure that fraud is minimized
- Suitable for both large and small businesses
Barclaycard is one of the major banks and providers of financial services. They offer a virtual terminal service that’s very competitive on the market and allows you to take payments in person, online through a website cart, as well over the phone. This is a great option if you’re a small business, and their five accounts as standard means you can add people to the system as you grow for no extra cost. The system is simple to use, and if you use a computer or apps regularly, then you should have no issues getting set up and using the service by yourself with little technical knowledge. Their system is available on both computers, as well as on mobile devices, which is very useful for taking payments while on the road or not in the office. For more information, read more here.
- One of the leading companies in payment solutions with years of experience
- Their virtual terminal is fast and intuitive to use.
- Add recurring payments and deferred payments to the system as default.
- Support for 25 of the most commonly used currencies
- Full security to protect you from fraud
- Take payments over the phone.
- Full analytics with real-time reports
- Integrate with Sage’s full accounting system if you use it.
- UK-based support which is available at all times of the day
If you’ve ever used accounting or financial software before, there’s a good chance that was provided by Sage. Sage has a long history in the industry, giving you access to their depth of knowledge in financial services. Their virtual terminal is one of the most robust on the market, offering all the features you’d expect and more. If you need to take payments in multiple currencies, this is an excellent choice, with over 25 different currencies available. You’re also able to set up recurring payments for subscriptions if this is something that you offer, as well as deferring payments until the product or service has been delivered, for example.