Thank you for applying to the Mydayis Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the requests and requirements (embedded below or attached to welcoming email) before accepting the assignment.
The sponsor requires your article to be written and draft sent to Bloggy Moms by September 28, 2017 . Review all points and document below before accepting this campaign.
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE: Drive branded Mydayis mentions and generate buzz around the patient need that this new ADHD treatment may address.
- Create draft in a WORD DOCUMENT and submit to Bloggy Moms at: email@example.com by noon (12:00pm EST) on September 28, 2017. If you do not have WORD, please upload to Google and send an invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a blog post which highlights the influencer’s personal connection to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and mentions the recently approved treatment option Mydayis.
- Each blogger must include the brand mention of Mydayis (mixed salts of a single-entity amphetamine product) in their post.
- Each blogger must embed the Important Safety Information (ISI) Content Capsule, which includes a link to the Medication Guide, in their post.
- Share at least one personal story related to ADHD, subject to Shire’s review and approval.
- Include a disclosure sponsored message: “This post is part of a paid sponsorship by Shire Pharmaceuticals. All opinions are my own.”
- NOT mention any other branded products or treatments. Additionally, the posts flanking this one (the one posted before and after) cannot mention any other branded pharmaceutical products related to ADHD.
- NOT include any claims about ADHD medication or treatment options.
- NOT include the brand mention of, or any allusion to, Mydayis in the title of their blog post.
- Each blogger must drive to their blog post via their own social media channels (1 Facebook post and 1 Twitter post) using the #ADHD hashtag.
- Each social media post must include #sponsored or #ad hashtags to align with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines.
- Each social media post will NOT include a branded product mention (i.e. no mention of, or any allusion to, Mydayis in the text of the posts.)
- Each blog post and social media post must be provided in a Word document for Shire approval prior to posting live. All edits from Shire will need to be incorporated prior to going live.
- Each blogger must be able to turn comments off (and must turn off comments) on their blog post.
- Blog and social media posts cannot go live until they are fully approved by Shire (i.e. approval shared via email by the agency on behalf of Shire team).
- Publish your post by given deadline. (Will be shared upon acceptance into the campaign.)
- Summary content, personalized disclosure statements, post previews, and/or post signatures are also subject to Shire’s review and approval. Mock-ups should be provided with blog content for review and approval.
FORM 1 – ACCEPT CAMPAIGN HERE:
FORM 2 – PUBLISH DATE:
FORM 3 – SUBMIT LINKS:
FORM 4 – CAMPAIGN STATS
Joining us for Bloggy Conference 2018 at Cedar Point? Register Now!